GORAN THE CAMEL MAN
"Goran the Camel Man" - a short document presenting an excerpt from the ordinary life of a wanderer. Goran is Swiss, who travels to his gypsy wagon with his dogs, goats and camel recreating the Silk Road. His lifelong dream was consistently between 27 years of age, traversing Mongolia, Iran, Turkey, Italy, France etc. The film was made in Georgia shows a fragment of his unusual lifestyle.
- RUNNING TIME:
- Marcin Lesisz
- Edyta Zajdlic, Marcin Lesisz
- Marcin Lesisz
- Edyta Zajdlic
- Stowarzyszenie Lubińska Grupa Filmowa Uisel Studio
Marcin Lesisz, director, cameraman, explorer, a graduate of the University of Art and Design in Łódź, and the Art of Cinematography Department of Radio and Television in Katowice.
A native of Lower Silesia filmmaker implementing numerous projects of regional artists. President and founder of Lubin Film Group Uisel Studio, the host for the purpose of cultivating a regional value through the realization of short documentaries, feature films and music videos. With passion hitchhiker looking for with in the far corners of the world topics for stories about people and their environment.
- 32nd Warsaw Film Festival, Poland, 2016 (screening)
- Parnu Film Festival, Estonia, 2016 (Best Short Doc)
- 16th T-Mobile New Horizons IFF, Poland, 2016 (The Best Film in Zoom Comeptition)
- Szczecin European Film Award, Poland, 2016 (Award for the best film in Polish Competition)
- 24th International Film Festival Camerimage, Poland, 2016 (competition)
- Hot Docs, Canada, 2017 (competition)
- MEDIAWAVE – “ANOTHER CONNECTION” International Film and Music Gathering, Hungary, 2017 (competition)